Monday, September 22, 2014

Apology...and more

I am really sorry. I am so sorry. I can't believe I let things go as far as they did. I just can't believe it. I absolutely can not believe I let Satan use the copy of that tape that he must have hidden some where. I am so sorry.

Ok! Now that that's over with, I can move on. I don't know how many people actually read this. The number of people doesn't really matter, it's that whoever does read this gets something out of it.

My life is a busy one. I basically work three jobs. One is full time, and the other two are "part-time." I don't always love my jobs but I enjoy them for the most part. I'm looking forward to one of them to see how many steps I can take while doing that job. I think it is comical that I am now trying to figure out how to take the most steps that I can in a day.

Today I made it to the 1/2 way mark of 5,000 steps! I am so happy! Now if only I can do that during a normal work day.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to work on that.

God Bless!

Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Philippians 2:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment