Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beach here I come!

Beach time.... oh yes! I can not wait.
Ok, what do I need?
Sheets, pillow, clothes, shoes, personal items.
Address of retreat center (that would be good right?)
Friends to come along (all 80 of them).
Fitbit and charger.
Tablet and charger.
Phone charger.
What else?
Oh of course, You! I have to take God along.
It wouldn't be good to leave Him at home now would it?
I need God along for the ultimate experience.
I can't wait.


Why am I going to the beach in October? An amazing retreat that I get to spend time with people from church and get to know them better. So that being said I am not going to be posting again until after the 5th.

I found something awesome on Facebook that I want to share and then I'm calling it a night.

God says...
...I am His masterpiece (Eph 2:10)
...I am His Workmanship (Eph 2:10)
...I am established (2 Cor 1:21)
...I am sealed with His promise (John 6:27)
...I am redeemed (Col 1:14)

YOU ARE LOVED! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE CHOSEN! YOU ARE CALLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment