Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Festivals

I love this time of year. This time of year is filled with holidays and festivals. We are having a fall festival at my church. So excited. So ready! Can not wait to see all the kids dressed up and having fun.
Halloween is upon us and Thanksgiving is coming up soon. Time to think about everything that we are thankful for.

Wait! What?

Being thankful shouldn't be saved for just one day a year. I am thankful that I've lost another .7 of a pound. I'm thankful that I am getting to go to the fall festival tonight with my daughter and getting to see friends and have my boyfriend and his daughter join us.

God's Word says that we are to be thankful in all circumstances.

Ok, so let's see.
What am I thankful for:
Way too many things to list here!

Ok, so I feel like I've hit a plateau in my weight loss. I am working out but not like I was. I am hoping to get kick started soon. I need to desperately. I have been experiencing the yo-yo effect and it's messing with the tape in my head. I hate this! Although I did lose a little this week, it is so much easier when you have a support group or someone to work out with. My man and my mom are both very supportive of me. I can't wait to see how I do this next week!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NIV
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


YOU ARE LOVED! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment