...a many splendored thing. According to the song, anyway. I think it's awesome! Love is an amazing emotion to be able to show. Love is a verb. It is not a noun. It is action.
By now, you should know that I am a Christian. If not well, here I am stating that fact to you. That doesn't mean that I am perfect. I am far from perfect. I have never proclaimed to be perfect. I strive to be like Christ who was perfect in all He did. One thing that He did was to show love. Now, I can type out all the Scripture references and type out the Scripture but that will not do anything to convince you of Christ's Love for you. God's love is shown in that God sent Christ Jesus to die for us. Christ's love is shown by His dying for us, when ultimately He didn't have to.
Let me reiterate a statement. I AM NOT PERFECT. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called. God has qualified me to be His daughter. His Princess. I think that in and of itself is amazing. I am royalty! How cool right? If you are a Christian then you are royalty too! We are family!
If you want to know more about becoming a member of the family, send me a message.
This is all for today.
Remember:
YOU ARE LOVED! YOU ARE WORTHY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment