...unless you find yourself being bitten by or having a reaction to something that you can't see.
Yes, you heard me right. I have a friend who was bitten in several different places by something or came into contact with something that she was allergic to. Apparently I am allergic to it as well. What it is though we just don't know.
I had a great time at the beach. I put my feet into the sand and went looking for seashells. Waded in the Gulf some. Meet a lot of sweet people and got to get to know them.
I learned so much. For example, what it is to really wait on God, how hard is it to just wait sometimes and, how we can get rid of the distractions to make it easier to wait.
The best part of the weekend, other than getting to meet and get to know a bunch of awesome women, was seeing three, yes three, Bald Eagles flying around on my way home.
We spent a lot of time talking about God being everlasting. I think we all need to remember that. What's even more is that we have those who are struggling to remember that as well.
The question was asked what part of my life is the hardest for me to give up to God. For me it is my weight problem. That is what I'm trying to do here.
Take a listen to the below song.
"Everlasting God"
http://youtu.be/yubLGTOcm8c
YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE LOVED!
No comments:
Post a Comment