I am thrilled! I am so excited! Yes, I'm happy about dating again. I'm also happy about my church gaining a new minister. So thankful that God answered that prayer.
Ok... So what other chapters am I beginning in my life? Well, I am back to being a substitute teacher. I am back to feeling more like myself than I have in a very long time. I have an awesome daughter, set of parents and boyfriend. When things all line up the way that they have I just know that it's all God.
Now is when I'm typically beginning to shake in my preverbal boots. I know that Satan is out there and ready to attack my happiness. I'm not letting him! I refuse it! Please pray for me in that regard.
Weightloss update: I haven't lost anything this week. However, I haven't gained any either. I'm good with that. What am I going to do to help kick start the losing again? I am going to adjust what I'm eating daily until I start losing again. That means more veggies and fruit. Am so thankful that my family is ready to do this with me.
So, what's for lunch tomorrow? Salad with carrots. Supper will either be chicken or chili. Not sure as of yet. Will depend upon how I feel when I get home.
Until then remember:
YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! YOU ARE LOVED!
No comments:
Post a Comment